SUNDAY Worship Schedule
OUTDOOR SUNDAY SERVICES / 10:45 AM
DEAR EWCC FAMILY & VISITORS
As the coronavirus (COVID-19) situation has continued to develop, in order to help protect the health and well-being of the church family and the community, In-Person Sunday Services in the building at EWCC will be suspended until further notice.
- -Please bring a chair to sit for your comfort. (don't forget the sunscreen!)
- -Restrooms in the church building are available.
- -We will place an offering box at the parking lot. You may drop off your tithes and offerings when you drive by or use our online giving.
- -We will keep broadcasting our services via YouTube Live.
- -If you decide to stay in your car, FM 90.9 is accessible through your car radio to listen to the audio.
Please continue steadfastly in prayer, being watchful in it with thanksgiving (Colossians 4:2) for such a time as this!
Need to pick up medication or groceries during the time of isolation?
Facing financial hardship due to the impact of the virus?
If you or you know anyone who needs help during this difficult time, please feel free to let us know.
In-Person Sunday services will resume in the near future
Sunday Schools - 9:30 a.m.
Adults - Fellowship Hall
Middle & High School Students (6th-12th) - Youth Room
Kids (Kinder - 5th) - Downstairs Sunday School Room
Babies & Toddlers (up to Pre-K) - Nursery
Worship Celebration - 10:45 a.m.
Children ages five and above are encouraged to join their families during our service in order to allow children to learn to worship and be discipled by the adults in their life (Deuteronomy 6:7). Age specific worship bulletins are provided for children for this purpose as you enter the worship area. Nursery care is available during the worship service for infants and children four years of age.
Bible Study Tools
14916 Hwy 97A entiat WA 98822
Seek the kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need.
Phone - (509)784-2710
Mail- P.O. Box 523 Entiat WA 98822
EMAIL - email@example.com
Feel free to contact our office.